Despite the fact that our business and network organization have unique offerings and services, they share a comparable privacy philosophy. BizSpur follows these privacy standards in our usage and security of Information both online and offline.
We Collect Your Personal Information
When you participate in any activities on our site, for example, buying an item, submitting content or potentially posting content on our blogs, or sending feedback, we may request that you give certain data about yourself.
- Your name, email ID, phone numbers, age, gender and other identifying information is asked when setting up your profile on our site.
- We collect your IP address, geographic location, search terms, interactions behavior, purchasing behavior, etc., to develop a marketing
- While transacting business with us or our partner sites, we collect your financial information (credit card no, expiry date, etc.)
- Your business contact details may also be collected to generate invitations to chapter meetings and other BizSpur events
- We collect your personal information for notifying if you win the BizSpur contests or coupons
- Auto-collection of data using cookies, web beacons, allowing third-party websites to display ad on our website, or from other sources
- BizSpur has the rights to store and transfer your personal data to our affiliates
Data Protection Rights
You have all the rights to review and update your personal data and demand your rights by contacting us. You can contact us:
- To get a copy of your personal data
- To rectify your data that is inaccurate
- To remove or erase your data
- To object to processing your data
- For not contacting you
- Restrict us from processing your data
We take security measures to protect your personal information from disclosure and unauthorized access. Only authorized BizSpur employees and its affiliates are permitted to access your personal data and use only for business functions.
We do not guarantee, and also you shouldn’t expect, that your own data, searches, or other activities will always remain secure.
Forums and Communities
Any personal information that you disclose through our website or other forum/communities hosted on our site, may be collected and used by others. This can be risky, so please read the privacy policies of those websites that you visit through links on our website. BizSpur is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of the third party websites.
You can post data about yourself on our website, including your name and email ID, talk to others, upload content and post comments. Such postings are represented by our Terms of Service. You cannot edit or delete the information posted.
Third Party Rights